Slimeline, minimalistic beauty - holding five cards plus notes, the Pioneer wallet is all you need in your daily carry. Fitting neatly into the palm of your hand or trouser pocket. Designed and developed to be slick and functional. This wallet has street smarts.
Natural leather means no dye has been used in the tanning process. Your wallet will patina beautifully over time through use and sun exposure. This is a fantastic quality of natural leathers meaning no two wallets will ever end up the same. Your Pioneer wallet will be entirely unique. A representation of your daily adventures in wallet form.
Bench crafted in the Macedon Ranges, Australia.
PIONEER WALLET: NATURAL
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 67.5cm (4.25 x 3")
- Constructed from 2mm natural veg tanned leather.
- Hand sewn (saddle stitch) - white waxed thread.
- Edges burnished, dyed and waxed.
- Woodlander makers mark stamped on back.
- Your Woodlander wallet will be individual to you. Being a handmade product using natural materials small differences may occur in leather grain or stamping.